I know a lot of people get hung up on moving onto a new decade, but I am actually pretty jazzed about my birthday because my twenties were so awesome and I am sure my thirties will be so exciting in so many new ways!
I thought about writing a 30 before 30 list, but then I realized that my life has basically been some people's completed Bucket List? For instance...I can cross all these off
1. Buy a home (I have bought two now!)
2. Go skydiving (did that back when I was 22!)
3. Run a marathon (did that one just in a nick of time!)
4. Star in a movie with Matt Damon (Being an extra counts, yes? I should blog about that...)
5. Travel (I have been lucky to go on so many amazing trips!)
Ok I don't really know what other kind of nonsense people put on those lists, but I do think my 20s were by any definition a huge success! SO BRING ON THE 30s!
My Balloons <3