I don't have much to write about...life has been busy lately and the condo is in shambles. But I do want to make an announcement of sorts: I am moving this blog to fully lifestyle, with just a smattering of home decor. I LOVE home decor and home decor blogs, but I think it puts too much pressure on me and I don't want to make choices on condo things based on the short-term, ya know? Why spend my hard earned money and time on something I don't love so that the 26 people who read this blog can breeze by the photos? And then I submit the post to a billion link ups and websites in the hopes I get featured and get a few more followers so one day some company will offer me canned peaches to review (I'm looking at you- Happy or Hungry)? Ain't worth my time. This blog is my fun space. I don't want it to feel forced.
There are many reasons why I will never be a "successful" blogger:
1. I go to bed at 10pm, maaaybe 11-12pm on weekends if I'm feeling fancy/ I have had 5 Coke Zeros and gotten into the candy stash, so if it ain't done by then, it ain't happening
2. I suck at taking photos...like, even taking them at all. I go to things and don't take photos
3. I look bad in selfies. My face goes derpy in them. So you never see me on here. But 90% of the time I am in my housecoat with no make up and it is a scary thing, so you're welcome on the lack of selfies.
4. I can't post 5 days a week because I am le tired after work and evening activities (Like working out! and drinking! :D)
5. Canada has no natural light for 6 months of the year. And then the other 6 months of the year we are so grateful for sun that we don't want to be indoors. I can't fight mother nature
SO! This blog is going to be my space to write about stuff when I feel like/when my life is semi-interesting. And I don't know how often I will post, but I am going to try and keep up my Casey Gets Fit series on Mondays because it keeps me accountable to my diet and work outs. And of course, I will continue to share condo things as they develop. Like I think I need a new oven. Yaaaaay.....
Oh, and I am planning on moving to wordpress and getting self hosted and redesigning a bit, but who knows when that will happen (see #4 above). I debating changing the name, but frankly Waffling pretty much fits my indecisive nature when it comes to life, as well as home decor so I think it'll stay. All the good names are taken! And I can only think of good names when they are completely unrelated to my blog. Like FixerSupper.com for a food blog. You're welcome, unnamed food blogger!
Have a Whimsical Wednesday everyone!