- I can give a cat a pill AND put a cat in a carrier. But not simultaneously
- I can easily swallow giant pills. Without water
- My index fingers are double jointed and I can dislocate them
- I have hitchhiker's thumbs
- I am secretly afraid of revolving doors. Especially the metal bar ones
- My feet crack with every step I take barefoot
- I cannot do a cartwheel, and I probably cannot even somersault
- I have my Bronze Cross, but I cannot dive. In fact, I'm not even a great swimmer
PS- did anyone have pancakes last night for Pancake Tuesday? I never miss a chance for pancakes!
PPS- remember me telling you how when I was parasailing in Florida the spotter took a photo while pretending to cut us loose? Well, I finally got the photo from my mom.
Still makes me laugh.
Happy Hump Day everyone! Is it Friday yet?