I know sometimes blogger awards are silly, but it is Friday and I feel like talking about myself because I am narcissistic. Hahaha. Just kidding (maybe)! But Jennie at The Canadian Housewife nominated me for the Sunshine Award and I figured it would be fun to share some things about myself!
The Sunshine Award is given to blogger who brightens your day (aw thanks Jennie!) and you answer 10 questions that the nominator gave you, then you pass on the love by nominating 10 others and asking them 10 new questions!
Without further ado, here are the questions Jennie posed to me:
1. What is your favourite colour?
Blue! No, yell----Ohhhhhh!!!!
Haha just kidding. It is most often turquoise. Although sometimes it is pink. Other times yellow. Depends on my mood.
2. What country are you from and what country are you currently living in?
Southern Ontario, born and raised. In Canada is where I spend most of my days.
3. What is the #1 destination on your bucket list?
I'd love to spend a few months in New Zealand and Australia. My mom and stepdad did a trip like that about 7 or 8 years ago and I've been jealous ever since!
4. Favourite movie?
Basically anything Disney. Or Harry Potter. Or Lord of the Rings. But if I am watching TV, I always stop for Grease.
5. Most embarrassing moment?
Hmm...I can't really think of any. I have a terrible memory and poor listening skills so sometimes that can suck when I forget someone's name or something. I don't get embarrassed too easily- I am fairly good at laughing at myself!
6. Least favourite actor and why?
I'm not sure I have one! But I hate potty humor, so if you make fart jokes in a movie I don't like you.
7. Food that you couldn't live without?
It used to be potatoes, but I haven't had potatoes in a long time so maybe not. I guess candy? Is candy a food? Or Coke Zero.
8. What is your worst habit?
I interrupt people. It is horrible!!!
9. What time do you normally go to bed?
Usually I climb in around 10-10:30pm and read for 20 minutes. On weekends I go to about 12:00pm. I have gotten super lame in my old age.
10. Why did you start blogging?
It seemed like a fun hobby, but the community of it really reeled me in and now I can't imagine stopping!
Now for who I nominate...that is hard because I kind of love everyone. But I will pass on the award to
Lindsay at Happy or Hungry (she is in Cuba right now... I am jealous)
Alex at Let Life be Like Music
Melanie at Mailbox Journey
Single.Simple.Studio (have you ever told me your name?? hahah)
Michelle at Sweet Suite 10
Thalita at The Learner Observer
Jeanette at This Dusty House
Danica at Country Chic Renovator
Shanondoah at Twenty-Something in Toronto
Emily-Jane at Not a House, But a Home
If you guys don't want to write a post, that is a-ok with me! But I do demand you leave your answers to my questions in the comments. Or I will never forgive you :). And if you aren't on my nominated list, please feel free to chime in too! Because I love everyone.
1. Cheeseburger or hot dog?
2. What is the best vacation you ever took and why?
3. Do you work outside of blogging and if so, why do you do (don't need specifics, I ain't looking to stalk you)?
4. What is your opinion on socks?
5. Do you like Pina Coladas? Getting caught in the rain?
6. Have you ever tried something way out of your comfort zone? How did it go?
7. Favourite restaurant? What do you usually order?
8. Are you a dog person or a cat person? (or an iguana person?)
9. What are you craving right at this moment?
10. How many roads must a man walk down, before you can call him a man?