Halloween is over, which means it is time to start counting down the days until Christmas (at least up here in Canada where Thanksgiving is a distant memory). It can be hard to shop for some family and friends who seem to have everything. Well that is where Etsy comes in handy! Lots of amazing handmade products that are unique and awesome- just like the people you are buying for.
I have bought a few prints and trinkets off of Etsy before and I have always been impressed by the sellers and the quality of the items I have received. What I love most about it is all the options for customization that some sellers offer- you can often add names and dates to prints and pick your own colours. You would be hard pressed to find something that won't fit with someone's decor.
Enter Audrey and Gem! Gemma from The Sweetest Digs runs an awesome Etsy shop called Audrey and Gem with tons of different prints, many of which are customizable for that special person in your life. And you know what is even more awesome?
Gemma is offering 2 prints for FREE to a lucky reader!!!
I know right?? Isn't she awesome? Contest details are at the bottom of this post, but I want to gush about her prints first!
There is a wide variety of prints available on her site, like these awesome, colourful ones:
Got a little person in your life? Audrey and Gem also has a great line of kids prints (but I think these would look awesome in an adult room too, right?):
I think these chalkboard prints would be sweet for that special someone in your life:
- Prize: Two prints from Audrey and Gem (including shipping and handling!)
- Eligibility: This contest to open to residents of Canada and the U.S., over the age of 18
- How to Enter: Visit Audrey and Gem and come back and leave a comment saying which two prints you would choose (and where you would put them!)
- Bonus Entry: Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter, mentioning @thesweetestdigs (Gemma) and @wafflingblog (me!) and leave a second comment here afterwards
- Winner will be chosen at random
The winner is.....
Lisa, I will be contacting you about your prize :)