I am very picky about my purses and I also tend to get bored quickly so I buy cheaper ones so I don't feel guilty when I donate it after a few months- however this one has been on my arm for a very long time now!
1. Makeup- confession....I have more makeup than this in my purse. However even if I am switching to a clutch you will generally find a small mirror, eyelash glue, lipstick, and lip chap (I rarely wear lipstick, but you never know when you may need it!)
2. Blackberry- clearly need my phone! I really don't like it, though.
3. Keys- I keep my "daily" keys on a lanyard that hangs out side of my purse so I can easily find them; I lose keys in the smallest purses! I keep lesser used keys on a different key ring that is free to get lost in the depths of my purse
4. IPod- I always listen to music to and from work!
5. Sunglasses- I buy cheap sunglasses so I never need to worry about them getting squished in my purse
6. Puffer- I rarely get an asthma attack, but just in case (note to self- I should check that expiry date on it!)
7. Wallet- I looooove this Fossil wallet that I found in a sales rack at Macy's a few years ago.
I also tend to have my tiny umbrella in my purse (it is so tiny!) but with all the rain yesterday, it is currently drying out in the front hall. Speaking of the rain, I hope everyone got home safely yesterday!! I did get home fine from work, but then went downtown for dinner since I didn't know this would hit! Thankfully I could walk back through the underground path to a bus that goes right to my condo- so the subways being down didn't affect me. It looks like the condo lost power while I was at dinner but it was back on when I got home. My phone seems to not be working but I am so thankful that I was able to get home so easily and safely. I hope my fellow Torontonians are OK!