This is my bathroom right now:
Ya...those colour have really nothing in common. I am trying to find a colour that I like in here! I went in looking for a deep teal, but there were really only a couple options for that specific colour at Canadian Tire. The strips are CIL colours and the bigger chips are Benjamin Moore Origins. I am also now looking into coral options and they had a few of those that I picked up. Aaaand...some other colours that just caught my eye ;)
Which of these do I like, you ask?
1. Twilight Zone was one where I actually liked the darker colour (King's Treasure) on the chip, but it looked too dark in the bathroom and I liked the brighter one more!
2. Cabana Coral is fun and definitely leans more to pink, which I think works better with my beige tiles. Not sure if it will cast a weird glow on my face though- anyone have a pink bathroom?
3. Casablanca is too orange, I think
4. Tanglewood Teal looked great on the swatch, but looks way too green in the bathroom light. Not my taste
5. Arden Forge is a beautiful purply-grey colour, but I don't want to go the grey route in here
6. Casa Royal actually works pretty well with the tiles and lighting, but I just don't think I am feeling a purple bathroom.
7. Lake Simcoe was really close to the deep teal I was imagining! I also like the Canadian name and my dad has a boat on Lake Simcoe, so that is pretty cool!
8. Celebration is not as orange as Casablanca, but I think I like Cabana Coral more
So I think Cabana Coral and Lake Simcoe are the leaders in this race so far, but I do want to head out to a Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams to see a larger selection of deep teal and coral options. Then I get the fun of test pots. And then maybe- MAYBE- I will get around to painting the whole bathroom!