- Medium pita
- 3 tbsp Pizza (or spaghetti) sauce
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350F (I often don't even wait for it to fully preheat). Can be done in microwave, but oven is really fast and was yummier because it gets crispy
- Spoon on tomato sauce and smooth out so it covers the top of the pita
- Add any toppings you like
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top
- Bake until cheese gets nice and melty
- Chow down!!
These are great because all you really need is a pita, tomato sauce, and some cheese. Easy ingredients that most people have in their homes!